OUR DELIVERY SERVICE
Free Delivery for orders over £200.00!
At D'Arcy, we pride ourselves on our friendly, efficient and personal delivery service. We deliver local orders in our own vans and all other UK orders are normally shipped within three working days, using an Overnight Courier Service. If you require an even quicker delivery service, please call us or email.
Local deliveries (within a 5 mile radius of the centre of Cheltenham) are delivered in our own vans. If you are a local customer, we will call or email you to arrange a delivery date & time.
'Extended Delivery' Items
Certain products on our website are marked with 'Extended Delivery. These items are ordered into stock specially, and delivery is usually within 7 working days. We will advise you of exact delivery time upon order confirmation
● Orders over £200 are delivered free.
All other deliveries are charged at a cost of £7.95.
● There is no minimum order quantity.
● Delivery excludes weekends - please contact us if you require a Saturday delivery.
● Orders placed on a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday will not be sent until the next working day.
● Delivery by courier can occur at any time up to 6.30pm.
● Prices quoted for mixed case wine offers include free delivery unless otherwise stated.
NB: Deliveries to the Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles, the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland will be subject to the following charges, and may take slightly longer than our standard delivery times.
Deliveries to these destinations may take longer and will incur the following one-off surcharge:
● £45 - The Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
● £20 - Isle of Wight, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Scilly Isles, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
● Any of our offers with Free delivery only apply to Mainland UK delivery addresses.
● We reserve the right to amend or cancel any order where delivery surcharges should be applied, but have not been charged.
● Where a delivery surcharge applies, we'll add this separately, according to the delivery address entered.
Please note that web orders can only be accepted for the destinations above, due to delivery costs. Delivery to other International destinations can be organised, but these need to be arranged by telephoning or emailing our office.
Delivery Instructions, Receipt of Wine & Other Important Information
● If there will be no-one aavailable at the delivery address to accept the delivery, it would be helpful to provide instructions where the delivery may be securely left. Please use the 'Delivery Instructions' field on the Payment screen of our Checkout to do this.
● Missing Wine or cases damaged in transit must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of advice of dispatch. If you are expecting a delivery and have not received it within 3 working days, please notify us.
● All cases should be opened and examined on arrival. If this is not possible, the carrier’s sheet must be signed "unexamined".
● In the event that we are given incorrect order or delivery details by the customer, we can arrange collection and re-delivery of wine for which there will be a charge.