Mini Cart

  • No products in the cart.

Kimera Ancestral Pet Nat Blanco 2020

£22.49

In Stock

 Rich, textured and voluptous.  More Info Tasting Notes: Intense aromas of peach, apricot...

Free delivery on orders of £120.00 or over. All other deliveries are £7.95, except Selected Cases where delivery is included United Kingdom

 Rich, textured and voluptous. 

More Info

Tasting Notes: Intense aromas of peach, apricot & vanilla that follow through to the palate, with touch of salty minerality. Deliciously easy drinking, with a delicately sparkling sensation in the mouth.

Kimera pet-nat blanco is made from 100% Garnacha Blanco from clay-limestone soils in 600m altitude. Approximately 80% of the harvest was fermented in stainless steel tanks until the must was around 24g of sugar per litre, then bottled to continue the fermentation. The other 20% completed a natural fermentation in oak barrels for a year. The wine was aged on lees in the bottle for 10 months, then disgorged and topped up with the wine fermented in barrels. 

Only 700 bottles were made in 2020

This is a cuvée produced according to the ancestral method for production of sparkling wines, also known as pétillant naturel (pét-nat). This method involves bottling wine that is only partially fermented. Fermentation continues in the bottle and the CO2 produced is trapped. After a few months in the bottle, the gas is absorbed into the wine in the form of bubbles and the pét-nat is ready!

The vineyards are located near San Martín de Unx (Baja Montaña de Navarra; east-central Navarra) and cultivated according to strict organic farming standards.

LMT stands for Luis Moyo Tortosa. A self-confessed nomad and a total hipster! Luis roams the lands of Navarra and Rioja in northern Spain looking for exceptional plots of old or abandoned vines to turn his hand to, and make outstanding wines from. Being an artisan, there’s a real no bullsh*t approach that makes this range of wines very pure and exciting. 

Food Match : Perfect on it's own, with seafood, chicken salad. 

ABV: 12.5%

Grape : Granacha Blanco

Producer : Luis Moyo Tortosa

Country : Navarra, Spain

We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.