SPECIAL OFFER : £8.20 (WAS £9.50) Smooth with supple flavours of red berry fruits
Tasting Notes: Fusing centuries old traditions with contemporary wisdom, deAlto amo is a modern interpretation of Rioja. A beautifully smooth, supple and silky blend of Tempranillo, Garnacha and Graciano. Perfectly balanced with ripe, red berry fruits and overlaid with mocha, wood spice and vanilla notes. The acidity is nicely pronounced, mixing nicely with the sweet fruits. A well balanced and rounded wine. deAlto captures the passion and brilliance of a region that delights wine lovers the world over. 30% of the wine spent 6 months in French and American oak - the other 70% has no oak aging. Excellent value Rioja.
Food Match : Beef casserole, Steak Pie, Roast Beef.
Grape : Tempranillo, Granacha, Graciano
Producer : deAlto Amo
Country : Rioja, Spain